Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Welcome


Welcome to East of Eating! After the success of my dearest sister’s blog, The Horror Digest, I’ve been itching to start my own journey into the blogosphere. With so many likes on my life resume, I went back and forth on what a blog written by yours truly would be. I settled on a combination of literary feats and culinary treats because when it comes down to it -- cooking and reading are da bomb; well at least to this gal. Someday it might be knitting or jujitsu, but for now I’m all about nourishing the mind, body, and soul with good food and books. So cheers to my inaugural post!


2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic. There can never be enough food blogs in my opinion and you having a gluten allergy will add uniqueness. Plus you are a fantastic, creative cook. Looking forward to future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mom... ummm I mean dedicated reader!

    ReplyDelete